On November 30th at 11 AM EST, Globant presents a unique technology event where individuals will learn to reinvent their businesses with artificial intelligence. From tackling challenges to identifying opportunities, participants will immerse themselves in the AI revolution to unleash their creativity.
Navigating the Future of AI
With insights from:
- Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO of Salesforce,
- Walter Isaacson, Best-selling Author and Historian and Alongside Other Industry Leaders like:
- David Vélez, Founder & CEO of Nubank
- Jane Lauder, Chief Data Officer at The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Martin Migoya, CEO & Co-Founder of Globant
- João Paulo Ferreira, CEO Latin America at Natura
- Gillian Zucker, President of Business Operations at LA Clippers
- Matias Muchnick, CEO & Co-Founder of NotCo
- Patricia Pomies, Chief Operating Officer at Globant
- Cleo Constantine Abram, Emmy-nominated Video Journalist
- Guibert Englebienne, Co-Founder of Globant, President of Latam & Globant X
- Anselmo Ramos, Co-Founder and Creative Chairman of GUT
- Sabina A. Schneider, Chief Solutions Officer North America at Globant
- Elena Morettini, Sustainable Business Director at Globant
People will gain valuable insights into AI at Converge, the event designed for innovative leaders seeking to understand the possibilities of artificial intelligence. Over the years, Globant has featured visionary leaders such as Bob Iger, Steve Wozniak, Prof. Yuval Harari, and many more.
Globant Converge: Virtual Event 2023
This will be a virtual event that explores how AI is transforming industries, driving innovation, and fostering growth. It's not just a typical conference, but a platform to connect with leaders driving the digital revolution. You can click here to register for the event.
Globant's Perspective on AI
In a blog post on March 31, 2023, titled "Stay Relevant," Martín Migoya, CEO and Co-founder of Globant, outlined the organization's stance on generative AI. The organization focuses on making artificial intelligence have a positive impact on businesses and the world, following a set of guidelines outlined in the AI manifesto since 2019.
In Globant X, Globant's products and platforms division, attention to artificial intelligence is stronger than ever, with products like Augoor, MagnifAI, and GeneXus advancing to bring AI capabilities to users.
Globant: Transforming Organizations with Technology
Globant uses the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to transform organizations in every aspect. Since its inception in 2003, Globant has shared a common dream of becoming the best company offering profound transformations for organizations and global career opportunities for IT professionals worldwide.