Get ready for a unique experience in innovation and technology in the heart of Bogotá, Colombia!
The Inter-American Development Bank Group, through its innovation laboratory, IDB Lab, is pleased to announce the second edition of the IDB Lab Forum.
On June 13 and 14, this high-level event will bring together brilliant and passionate minds from across Latin America and the Caribbean to drive transformative change. With a clear focus on financing and promoting entrepreneurial ecosystems, the IDB Lab Forum is the ideal platform to explore new business opportunities, discover disruptive trends, and connect with innovative talent.
But that is not all. This forum goes beyond conventional innovation. IDB is committed to inclusion and equity in all aspects. The key issues of gender, diversity, climate change and biodiversity will be at the center of the discussion. The objective is to tackle the region's most cherished challenges and seek creative and sustainable solutions that improve the quality of life for millions of people.
Speakers at the IDB Lab Forum 2023
- President of the IDB, Ilan Goldfajn
- Minister of Commerce, Industry, and Tourism of Colombia, Germán Umaña
- Ramiro López Ghio, IDB Group's representative in Colombia
- Sean O'Sullivan, founder of global venture capital fund SOSV specializing in deep tech
- Brigitte Baptiste, expert in environmental issues and biodiversity, and current rector of EAN University in Colombia
- Carolina Ochoa, Partner and Coordinator of the Brazilian impact accelerator Quintessa
- Gerd Weissbach, General Director for Latin America and the Caribbean of the German Sparkassenstiftung for International Cooperation
- Madeleine Clavijo, co-Founder of Kushki, a "unicorn" startup of Ecuadorian origin dedicated to digital payments
Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of the community of innovators in Latin America and the Caribbean. The future is here, and we encourage you to be a part of it at the IDB Lab Forum. Join the experts as they create a smarter, more inclusive, and resilient world through innovation and technology!